Transport to Canton Fair
From the Airport to Canton Fair
Way One: Self drive (about 1 hour and 13 minutes)
- From the airport, drive south 2.2 kilometers and join the Airport Expressway.
- Turn left (east) from the Airport Expressway onto the North 2nd Circular Expressway. After 18.4 kilometers turn right (south) onto the South China (Huanan) Expressway.
- After 18.7 kilometers on the South China Expressway and crossing the Zhujiang (Pearl River) turn left into Xingang East Road, and you will soon see the exhibition center on your left.
Way two: Airport Express Line No.3 & Subway Line No.8 (about 2 hours and 50 minutes)
- Walk about 600 meters to the Baiyun Airport Terminal A Station;
- Take Airport Express Line No.3 and get off at the station of Baili Hotel (柏丽酒店);
- Walk about 320 meters to the subway station of Changgang.
- Take subway line No.8 for eight stops about get off at Pazhou Station.
- Walk out of the station from Exit A or B, and you will reach the Canton Fair site.
Way three: Taxi (the most convenient, yet expensive)
It will cost you about 150 RMB from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport to the city center and takes around 45 minutes. There are 5 colors of taxi in Guangzhou. They are red, yellow, blue, gold, and green. Different colors stand for different taxi companies. The different companies have the same price.
From Subway Sations to Canton Fair
Take subway line 8 to the stop of Pazhou, and get out of station from Exit A or B. There are the following 4 lines which can transfer to line 8:
Line 1: Travel to Gongyuanqian Station, then change to Line 2 (Guangzhou South Railway Station bound) and get off at Changgang Station. Transfer to Line 8 (Wanshengwei bound) and get off at the station of Pazhou.
Line 2: Take Line 2 (Guangzhou South Railway Station bound) and get off at Changgang Station. Transfer to Line 8 (Wanshengwei bound) and get off at the station of Pazhou.
Line 3: Travel to Kecun Station, then change to Line 8 (Wanshengwei bound) and get off at the station of Pazhou.
Line 4: get off at the stop of Wanshengwei, then change to Line 8 and get off at the next stop (Pazhou).