Aquaculture China 2017
ASIA’S LARGEST SEAFOOD TRADE SHOW!
Don’t miss China Fisheries & Seafood Expo, Asia’s largest seafood trade exhibition. Attending this event is a must for global seafood professionals looking to access and grow their business in the fastest-growing seafood marketplace in the world. China Fisheries & Seafood Expo is an excellent opportunity to develop the profitable business contacts that your company needs to grow your business in the global seafood industry.
Organized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China and Sea Fare Expositions, Inc., Aquaculture China 2017 will be staged at Qingdao International Exposition Center (QDIEC), China during 1st Nov. to 3rd Nov. 2017, co-located with Asia's largest seafood fair - China Fisheries & Seafood Expo (CFSE) 2017.
CFSE EXHIBITORS INCLUDE
• Seafood processors specializing in raw material, value-added and pre-packaged seafood products
• Packaging and processing equipment
• Freight-forwarders and logistical services
• Aquaculture equipment and feed
• Government agencies
• Trade associations
• Industry service providers
CFSE - China Fisheries and Seafood Expo FEATURES
• 1,400 exhibiting companies from 46 countries
• 28,000 visitors from over 100 countries, ready to do business
• Key buyers from multi-unit retail, e-commerce and food service establishments