Interpretation & Translation
All services available nationwide in China
1. Escort Interpretation: suitable for people visiting China, attending exhibitions such as Canton Fair, and having business meetings. We offer a competitive rate of US$100 for 8 hours a day. Price may differ from cities. Our interpreter will not only help you break language barriers, but also overcome cultural challenges.
2. Consecutive Interpretation: suitable for professional business meetings in a very formal environment or involving many (technical) terminologies. The interpreter is required to have relevant background/knowledge for the topic or to do a big volume of preparation beforehand. This level of interpreting is very high and all interpreters are required to have qualified interpretation certificates like CATTI Interpreter Level 2 or Level 1. The price is project/case-based.
3. Simultaneous Interpretation: suitable for big-size audience (launch) press conferences or any other forms of conferences/summits requiring real-time interpreting. Simultaneous interpretation is a highly intensive activity and normally requires at least two interpreters in a big conference. It also require a very professional simultaneous interpreting system with engineer to ensure quality of message delivering and receiving for all speakers, interpreters, audiences. This level of interpretation is considered as the highest standard of interpreting and is significantly time-saving. The price is project/case-based.
How to pay?
1. PayPal is the quickest and the safest payment method. PayPal allows you to pay via majority credit cards including MasterCard, VISA & DISCOVER even without a PayPal account. Your payment is very safe and you can require a refund if you didn't receive your services/documents. The payment can be made almost in real time and it is very convenient. However if you are making a big payment, PayPal might be a bit expensive in terms of PayPal Fee.
2. Bank Transfer (only in USD or RMB) is more preferable if you have a Chinese bank account or if you are making a big payment. Bank transfer can significantly reduce your transfer cost. We can provide you a commercial invoice in any currencies for your expense records.
3.Cash is acceptable however ONLY in RMB. We normally require at least 30% deposit via online payment to secure the booking and you can pay the balance in RMB Cash if you wish. Alipay Payment and Wechat Payment are also acceptable.